MPN Florence and management of personal data
MPN Florence is committed to protecting the privacy of its users and to protect the personal information collected in compliance with the Code for the Protection of Personal Data (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003). This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196 for users who consult and interact with this site and use the services provided. This information is provided only for the site www.mpn-florence.com and not to other Web sites reached via links.
Aims of treatment
MPN Florence treat the personal data collected only in order to carry out normal activities of the Association: spread knowledge and keep abreast of the latest clinical research findings and laboratory about MPN.
Method of treatment
Data provided voluntarily by
The processing of data for the aforesaid purposes will take place using both automated and non automated methods within the rules of confidentiality and security required by law. The collection of information is through the forms on our site, and will be used to manage event registration, possibly newsletter of the Association and any paper-based communications. The data will be handled by officers and controllers appointed by MPN Florence as a data processor.
Some personal information is collected implicitly by the use of Internet communication protocols during normal navigation on this site. This category includes IP addresses or domains of computers used by users to connect to www.mpn-florence.com, the method used to submit requests to the server, and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s computer system. This data is used anonymously and only for statistical purposes in connection with the site.
While accessing and browsing the site www.mpn-florence.com may be some non-personal information collected about the user’s computer. This type of information includes, for example:
- the type of browser used
- the domain from which the visitor accesses the Internet
- the website from which the visitor reached us
- the date and time of access
- pages that were visited
Data provisioning and agreement
Apart from what we saw for navigation data, the provision of data is optional and the refusal does not imply any consequence except the impossibility to register and to be informed about events and activities of the Association.
Holder of the treatment
The holder of the treatment is Prof. A.M. Vannucchi, UF di Ematologia, Università degli Studi di Firenze, Azienda Ospedaliero - Universitaria Careggi, Largo Brambilla, 3 50134 - Firenze (FI)
The individual whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy, request integration, updating, rectification or erasure as reported in Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/03, entirely below for convenience, by writing directly to the data processor.
Art. 7 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to be informed:
- origin of personal data
- the purposes and methods of treatment
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
- You have the right to be informed:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- certification that the operations referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right
- You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the collection
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication